From the Chief Executive Officer of the ByBox group of companies
We are committed to improving our practices across the whole of our business to combat slavery and human trafficking.
Our Business, Structure and Operation
We provide end-to-end visibility and control of inventory to the field service edge in real-time, whether that’s securely delivering a critical part to an engineer for collection near the point of service or offering a complete understanding of stock levels and surplus to the field service edge.
ByBox Holdings Limited is the parent company of the ByBox trading group (Group). The Group has over 360 employees and operates in 21 countries, primarily across Europe and North America. The Group’s turnover from continued operations amounted to £64.8m in 2020
Our Supply Chains
Together with our trusted partners our supply chains include;
- Manufacturers for our Secure Locations (e.g. Lockers and associated parts)
- Site hosts (e.g. for our Lockers)
- Third-party courier companies,
- IT service providers.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
In line with our core company values we are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking within our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains. ByBox has a well-established and effective Whistleblowing Policy and procedure which is available to all interested parties to take-up.
As part of our initiatives to identify and mitigate risk we undertake rigorous steps as part of any due diligence conducted across our business to help combat slavery or human trafficking, which steps we outline below.
Our recruitment process includes robust controls to validate the ID of any prospective employees and ensure that they have full right to work documentation and relevant reference and background checks are carried out. Recruitment agencies, where used, are largely used from our Preferred Supplier list and are subject to full onboarding due diligence by the ByBox Procurement Team.
Supply Chain and Third Party referrals
To monitor compliance by our outsourced suppliers we require a ByBox Supplier Compliance Questionnaire to be satisfactorily completed before we engage with suppliers which includes an acknowledgement of a supplier’s compliance with Modern Slavery legislation. The below are our minimum requirements and ByBox will only engage with suppliers who declare they subscribe and operate on such principles:
- ByBox expects all suppliers to behave ethically and treat all employees, customers and sub-contractors fairly and with respect.
- Equality Act 2010 compliance – to protect against discrimination, harassment, and victimisation.
- Suppliers should confirm compliance with all human rights and employment law in the jurisdictions in which they operate which includes complying with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- ByBox expects suppliers to adhere to anti-corruption laws, including but not limited to the Bribery Act 2010 and all applicable anti-money laundering regulations.
By actively reviewing and engaging with our suppliers and their internal processes we commit to the following points:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protect whistle blowers
To ensure a high level of understanding regarding the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we commit to provide training to our staff. We also request our business partners to provide training to their staff and suppliers and providers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2021.
* Data accurate as of December 2020 for continued revenues.
To download a copy of this statement, click here.